Terms & Conditions
Before using the service, please make sure that you have read and understood our entire terms and conditions. In these terms, ‘I’, ‘we’, ‘Dr. Nhanh’ and ‘Dr. Nhanh Assignment’ refers to Dr. Nhanh Education Services Co., Ltd and ‘you’ refer to parents, guardians or students and any individuals using our services or websites.
By completing a deposit or payment for the service provided by Dr. Nhanh Assignment, you confirm your consent to enter into the service agreement provided by us on a voluntary basis. You also acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to our advice, commitments and all terms and conditions below.
- The content of the drnhanh.com website is the copyrighted material owned exclusively by Dr. Nhanh. However, you may obtain a hard copy of this content for non-commercial purposes.
- No one is allowed to use the content of this site for commercial purposes or modify it for any other purpose.
- All rights stated in the policy section are reserved with drnhanh.com.
Limit of Use
- You must be at least 10 years old or older to use our services. Students under the age of 10 can only use our services with the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
- Receiving services is for you personally and you may not transfer access to your course materials or receive services to others unless we have agreed to do so in writing.
- We grant you a limited right to use our services for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may modify, download, distribute, display, perform, transmit, publish, reproduce, reproduce or offer for sale any information obtained from drnhanh.com, subject to consent. written opinion.
- By registering for or using the services of drnhanh.com, you represent that you will use the information provided by your tutor for learning purposes only and that you will not submit this information as your original assignment. students for credit or course grades.
- Any breach of these terms in connection with the use of drnhanh.com or the associated services will terminate the contract between you and us.
Warranty And Limitation of Liability
- We have no liability for any interruption or delay in accessing the website. However, we are always ready to assist you.
- We are not responsible for damage or loss of data on your PC, server or network.
- We only use trusted and tested software. Our dedicated Writers do their best to ensure smooth operation. But we do not guarantee that access to our website will be 100% error free.
- We reserve the right to suspend access for scheduled maintenance/updates of our website.
- We are not responsible for failure to access our website due to link failure or equipment beyond our control.
- We are not responsible for any student’s failure to complete any course as homework help is a subjective matter. We have qualified Writers who always try their best to solve the assigned tasks and we are always looking forward to helping you to the best of our ability.
- Services are intangible and can lead to non-conforming with expectations, and therefore, in the event of missing items, any defect, any nonconformity or non-performance. etc., the Writer will be given a reasonable opportunity to complete the agreed work.
- Our decision on the content of promotions and offers is final.
The time it takes to hand over any rework will depend on the payment plan the customer has selected.
We reserve the right to charge a membership or subscription to any of our services.
If any of these provisions becomes unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of the contract shall not be affected.
Revise & Review
We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without notice to you. The latest version of these terms and conditions supersedes previous versions.
We reserve the right to terminate all or part of the service agreement at any time.
The Terms of Service are set forth in the latest agreement between the student and Dr. Nhanh Assignment will replace and terminate all previous agreements.
By subscribing or subscribing to our service, users accept to receive information, promotions and subscriptions about drnhanh.com service updates via email or similar forms of marketing.
Repair and refund policy
- If you decide to cancel your order before Writer begins work, you will be refunded the full cost if the order is due for more than 20 days; otherwise, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 25% of the total amount agreed between the platform and you. However, if the Writer has already started work then you will have the option to continue with the order or we will deduct an amount equal to the completed work along with a cancellation fee of 25% of the total. agreed amount. This is because the Writer has started with doing your work and will receive remuneration for the work. Orders with 72 hours or 36 hours left to send will not be allowed to cancel or refund under any circumstances.
- If you notice that you have been charged twice and you receive two receipts from the payment processing system or you are having trouble making the payment, do not hesitate to contact us. Please provide us with information for assistance.
- We always try our best to appoint the most suitable Writer; however, it is still possible, in rare cases, that the Writer is unavailable or we are unable to meet the technical requirements of the order. If this happens, we will pay the full cost to you or depending on the agreement between the two parties.
- Please ensure that all requirements, instructions and accompanying documents are provided during or after ordering within a reasonable time. We will not be responsible for the final product if you provide incorrect/missing/delayed teacher requirements, materials and instructions. In rare cases, an order may be delivered after the deadline due to no response or delayed customer response, incomplete information, or no information to research. However, we always do our best to stay on time and therefore we are proud to claim that our punctuality rate is consistently above 98%. In case there is no response to the query in 24 hours, if the Writer completes the work after waiting, no changes will be resolved or else the query is responded in/after 24 hours , the term can be extended depending on the availability of the Writer, a minimum of 12 hours or by agreement between the two parties. Any request to stop work will be made in accordance with Clause 1.
- Our 100% Satisfaction Policy ensures that we will allow modifications on the basis of the guidelines & guidelines provided/handover/initial agreement until we meet them. However, it must be done according to the benefits framework provided in your payment plan and on the originally agreed content framework. We will charge a fee for rework/modification requests outside of the benefit frame of the plan you use. We will not edit the post after the official score is available. All repair requests will be subject to the availability of the Writer, depending on the volume to be repaired, the minimum time is 12 hours or as agreed between the two parties.
- It is very rare that you get a bad grade on your work; In case if any, we will refund under below condition.
+ With Paid as Written package: No refund
+ With Standard package: refund = (committed point(%) – actual score(%)) + 10%. The maximum is 50%. (e.g. You reach 40% of the points, you will be refunded (50% – 40%) + 10% = 20% of the total amount).
+ With Premium package: refund = (committed point(%) – actual score(%)) + 10%. The maximum is 100%. (e.g. You reach 40% of the score, you will be refunded (60% – 40%) + 10 % = 30% of the total amount).
+ In any case of plagiarism error leading to the assignment not being graded or getting a score of 0 (zero) from our side, you will be refunded the full refund amount committed according to the package you use .
In the case of refunds when the points/posts are not as committed, please provide us with your account account and password so that we can get the evidence, then investigate and proceed. refunds. The maximum period available to claim depends on the payment plan, i.e. 90 (Ninety) days for Premium Payment Plans and 60 (Sixty) days for Standard Payment Plans from the date of full submission first or first submission in case the assignment requires partial submissions. Any requests after this period will not be processed. The reason for not being able to refund the 100% amount is because the Writer received partial payment in advance from us, so we cannot get the full payment back from the Writer. However, to ensure the quality of future orders, we will take strict action against the Writer, which may result in the termination of that Writer’s service from our platform. .
- We will not refund if:
– You make a personal comment/request about the quality of the article and request not to continue using the service.
– You place an order based on your subjective opinions/requirements and not based on the specific requirements of the article and/or our advice. In this case, Dr. Quick Assignment will not be responsible for the final product.
– You request to edit the article many times and correct it according to your subjective opinion, Dr. Nhanh Assignment will not be responsible for the final product.
– If there is a technical problem or any other problem that prevents you from downloading the product.
– If you complain about scores, plagiarism but do not provide or provide us with valid/false proof of that.
– If the Writer is late to deliver the order due to insufficient documents or lack of communication from you.
– If the deadline set in the order is different from the one actually requested.
– Late delivery does not affect your commitment score according to the package you use.
- There are three different packages for any order – “Paid as Written”, “Standard” & “Premium”. One can also upgrade the order even after payment is made for the lower payment plan and enjoy the benefits of the higher premium plans. You can view details while paying for any order.
- All refund requests will be processed within 7-10 business days.
Please Note: If your claim does not fall into the categories above it will not be considered valid and no refunds will be issued.
- All information about students is kept strictly within the company.
- We do not provide any student information to third parties.
- We do not provide any Writer information to third parties.
- Student and Writer are completely unaware of each other’s information.
- Payments are processed by PayPal. We have partnered with PayPal so that they (and not our company) alone can process student credit card details.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and where we believe disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with judicial proceedings, court order or legal process provided on our Website.
- Dr. Nhanh Assignment reserves the right to amend this privacy statement at any time, so please review it regularly. Any changes made to the above policy will be posted here, and your continued use of the website, services and/or software constitutes your agreement to be bound by such changes.